Thursday, April 7, 2011

those rascally kids...

yes, well, my dogs were mad at me today. i forgot to tell them that i was hanging out late at school to work with some young writers who are creating books. so, when i got home, they were waiting for me. they kinda' looked at me and didn't say anything, but they were sneaking glances at each other and giggling. i looked around to see what it was, and that's when i saw it.
guess who's in trouble (cough*brunoandchaco**cough cough) oh, how did you guess? and to top it off, when i told him i really wanted to punch him in the face, chaco muttered under his breath,"if it weren't for those rascally kids"...i stopped in my tracks and cocked my head, "REALLY? ok, i don't really want to punch you in the face, but i don't want you pulling out scooby doo quotes either!"

so today i decided to pull out the mini salt and pepper again...remember them?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
well, guess what...i got the same results. please notice that the salt has one cyclops hole, but the pepper has 5...really? i guess someone, somewhere in some factory is trying to keep my sodium intake in check. thank you. thank you. so, if they're so irritating, why keep them around, you might ask. as gandalf said of gollum: 

My heart tells me that he has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before the end
so, there you have it, black and white, good or bad...old school rap-salt n pepa...

and i don't watch EXTRA, but tonight i couldn't get the channel changed before i realized it was on and mario was talking about one possible replacement for meredith viera. i think God may have had me watch it just to confirm that network news does not need to be in my future...ryan seacrest? really? no thanks, i would not be able to take any of his news seriously.

'night,
julie



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I thought the picture was your yard (dried grass). When I clicked on it, I realized it was your carpet. Tell the boys I'll lend you Matthew's time out chair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it have spikes or electrodes hooked to it? ;) i think they knew i was p.o'd

    ReplyDelete