Sunday, April 24, 2011

congratulations to 3 lucky winners!

tr-r-r--r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r(vibrate tongue between teeth or roof of mouth and kinda hum a /d/ sound without closing your mouth to replicate drum-roll sound...or get on a drum set and bang it out)

if you read carefully, i had said that i was going to pick 3 winners, so i used the randomizer to pick the winners, and here are the results:
Research Randomizer Results
    
Set #1: 3, 8, 7
congratulations to:
3.Xochitl said...
Ohhhh I want one I want one I want one!! (As I wave my hands frantically in the air) :) lol!
7.Anonymous said...
B. Boyce again. I think this is the right one?? Anyfoo, still praying....
8.Erin said...
I'm late...but I LOVE your stationary. Duh.
soooo......i will be sending those out soon!

if you missed out, perhaps on the next mile marker i will do something different and throw in a stationery :)

alright, have a wonderful evening! and congratulations again!

jules

No comments:

Post a Comment