Monday, January 23, 2012

you know the school laptop is old when it leaves sticky tarlike substance on your fingers

today i had my class moved around-i think i'll like it..i'll know for sure by march. the only setback was that i had to move my smartboard from one wall to the other. i almost forgot to take my drill-good thing i remembered or we'd be unable to use the projector!
i'm a handy-gal, what can i say?!
i played around for awhile trying to check out some things on the smartboard, and fortunately the laptop was working-the thing is so old, it left a tar-like sticky substance on my digits...messy mess.
had to use clorox wipes to get rid of it! boo.
one of my favorite things about today was the gift that maria brought in-super thoughtful, and very cool! i didn't get any other presents per se-mom and dad are very generous and sent me a check, but it was nice to get an actual gift-i really don't ever think about that, but it made me smile! thanks, maria!
i know this doesn't do it justice, but it's completely recycled material-and i'm glad you can't completely appreciate the coolness factor, because that means i won't have to worry about any of you comin' around and thievin! seriously though, perfect for storage!
 i'm excited to do my taxes because i usually get a little back-which if i do this year, i am hoping to use to purchase some fun things for my dear friend nina's school in roatan. i know there are certain things they could use that they don't have access to, so i'm excited about that. we think we do a lot with little, but we have no idea.

well, calling it a night time to work on the taxes.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment