Monday, January 30, 2012

creme brulee will have to do...

tomorrow i have yet another training. cilt. hopeful that it will be validated by good learning. this morning i was a little worried about going to school because when i was getting ready,  thought i heard the dogs growling at each other, but it was my stomach. hmm....dangerous. so i grabbed two more little bitty green pills just in case. then when i got to school it was rumbling again. but we got through the day with little incident.

had a little 'get-it-out-in-the-open' session at school over some recent policies. not even going to get into it-better to keep a tight reign.

when i got home, chaco was in a licky licky mood, and he just kept wanting to lick my face (which i really don't like or tolerate well), and when he was done, he laughed and said, "now you can lick my face!" umm..no thanks, i wrinkled my nose and said, "where's your toy?" in my excited voice and all was forgotten.

and bruno just watched him leave, then gave me this playful look right before pounce on my shoulder and yelling, "GOTCHA!!!"
looking like an ewok again.
i may have referenced my best friends wedding while i pulled out the coffee and told the boys they were both jello. they said they didn't get it-they HATE my movie references...so i explained: best friends!

i'm so glad i remembered to stop at the store today for coffee! i was almost to my last scoop this morning and fretting! it's always a bit of a difficult decision for me, but i was at walmart, and the choices were sparse (it was late and the new central market isn't supposed to be opening until feb...around the corner) anyhoo, i decided on the creme brulee...i also grabbed some grapefruit; my long-lost pleasure!

i know they don't go together well, but they will make a delightful breakfast!
in college at Cof O, my dear friend laura and i would grab grapefruit whenever we made it to the cafeteiria. they were simply delightful! i need to partake more.

well, training tomorrow should be a true joy. all new. nothing of repetition.
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment