Thursday, January 19, 2012

me want food.

well, 5:00 comes early every morning~but i'm never tired until i get home in the evening. so this working out in the morning gig has been good so far. i've only been following the 'caveman-ish' diet since monday, and i'm really surprised that i am not really craving sugar-nor diet coke!
i thought about taking a pic of the cover, but who wants to see perfect bodies that have probably been airbrushed? anyhoo, please notice the last line: enjoy your next 31 days! really?
i forgot to mention this earlier!
my parents are planning to move to mo! they are excited about this new adventure, and i am excited that they are moving a little further south, away from the bitter cold winters.i know missori has cold winters, but nothing compared to the harshness in iowa. mostly, i'm glad because it will be a shorter drive to visit and help them out with the 'fixing-up' of their new place....they'll be near springfield, which is fun and familiar for me!

today we had our practice writing test (part 1), and i'm a little worried. when we were getting toward the end, the electricity went out and the fire alarms went off, so we had to file out. good timing. fortunately it didn't last long.

and....tomorrow i get tamales!! no worries, i am taking some to the apt. office on the way home tomorrow night~ i feel like recently they have become my 'go-to' conversational source. ah, a good mix: humans who love my dogs, try my food and laugh at my jokes. (and remember my name...my students don't even remember my name half the time!) one of them did confess today that she knows most of the residents' dogs' names, but the actual people...mmm not as much.

well, my eyes are about to shut themselves, so i'm calling it a night (shortly),
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment