Friday, May 11, 2012

there's no crying in teaching! so i went home.

aarrgh. i missed it! double tree provided lunch today and i missed it. boo. this morning was very normal until i got into my car and started driving. i don't know what it was, but i stopped at an atm to get money and then off to school, and my back and leg hurt more than ever-it literally brought me to tears trying to get out of my car. ms. johnson was in the parking lot and she came over to help me with my bag-i hate being dependent, but i am super appreciative.

dr. hughes saw us slowly making our way down the hall, and she strongly urged me to go home (at that point, i knew i needed to), so i went up to my room to write out detailed instructions for brooke to deliver the lesson today and i'm sure she did an excellent job.

it wasn't until i reached the car that it hit me that i was missing the doubletree lunch! boo. and i was on the way home when i remembered why i stopped at the atm in the first place-for tamale money! so i had to txt maria to see if she could grab my tamales and give our tamale mom the message that i would pay her on monday. maria graciously agreed and offered to drop them off for me. i am looking forward to sharing them with bmayes who is coming for a wedding this weekend(which i am not going to, and the way i'm feeling, i am glad!) and staying w/ me (she'll be able to play with the boys)..and then i can't wait for mom and dad to be able to have good tamales again. smiles.

for some reason i thought this week was the last weigh in for the biggest loser II, but alas, i was wrong. we have 2 (count them...one, two) more weeks left! ugh. not like it's a big deal, because there's not much i'll be changing after it's over, although i might indulge in some pizza or something fun like that.

i really wish three were floating mountains and a world like pandora (avatar-although the movie is somewhat cheesy, the scenery is to die for!) if i could visit any movie location, that would be it!! and i would fly on one of those dragon things, too!

alright, have a great weekend!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment