Monday, May 21, 2012

headboard finally up-check! vaccuum-check! bored....check.

so, today i came up with a new project for dad. i got him to set up my headboard. i painted it forever ago and had great intentions, but i never got it set up. so, now it's up!
yesterday mom and i drove to the park near my place and then took the boys for a short walk around the park. they did fine until we reached a shady, grassy patch just on the opposite side of the bridge from where the car was parked. bruno first, then chaco.
    
they weren't about to budge!
today dad caught his big fish down in the pond! mom went down to take a picture; i walked out into the breezeway and took this picture, but you can barely see them by the pool. it was funny because some of the people at the pool were up at the fence watching.
very proud of his catch!
the boys weren't really used to the fish and night crawler smells, so every time he walked in the door they'd bark, get close, sniff, back up and bark again.

mom was great-she's done my laundry, thoroughly cleaned my bathroom and today she vacuumed for me! did i mention that my parents are great?! well, they are!

tomorrow is the follow-up and i am hoping that the dr. clears me to go back to work, but the biggest thing is that they release me to drive short distances b/c i think mom and dad are ready to take off on wednesday...there really isn't much i can't do now that i have my reacher thing...unless it falls on the ground (maybe i should've gotten two- a reacher to pick up the reacher!)

goodnight,
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment