Wednesday, November 30, 2011

return the pugs so i don't have to worry about my retirement fund!


i stopped at bed bath and beyond again today after school, only this time, it wasn't to purchase anything, it was to return the puppy ugs..pugs...bruno made me. said it would embarrass him if friends came over and thought he was wearing the things. then i stopped off at the post office because i had to get stamps for Christmas notes. i also had to drop off a  package that ended up being heavier than i thought, but it's ok because it's worth it!

before i left school, one of the construction workers was taking something out to the dumpster and asked if i was the art teacher. nope. why? well, he has a tattoo that is a deer skull and he wants to get a wolf head to camouflage it. hmm. so i pointed him toward the art teacher-sorry renee.

then i got in my car and somehow i got my sweater caught on my earring...
it's the earring in the upper cartilage...didn't want to cut the sweater.
so i sat in my car with my arm up over my head and tried to untwist the earring out of the sweater, because if i ripped the sweater, it would unravel. i'm sure if anyone was wandering by, they might have wondered what in the world i was doing. kinda looked like i was hugging my head. maybe i was.

when i finally got home, i tried to get the dogs into santa hats for a picture, but they just wanted to chew on the hats. boo. i will keep trying! no Christmas pics until we come up with something that we all agree on!

my retirement man came today to talk numbers and i told him i wasn't ready to put more money in the pot yet because they took away part of my stipend. boo. and he went over the numbers-it's the same every year. i don't enjoy giving up 30 minutes of precious time so that he can tell me the same thing he tells me every year (the only difference ever is that it's one year less that i'll have to work toward retirement). and when he asked me how old i was, once again i had to stop and do the math...i just went over this with maria the other day. i still have to think about my birthday day as well because i always second guess myself. i say jan.22, then i think, no, maybe it's the 21st..no, it's the 22nd. i know i'm an aquarius,,,ok, i used to be before they changed the signs (not that i take stock in that stuff-i never even read my horoscope).

goodnight,
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment