Tuesday, June 28, 2011

box cutter girl cannot get on airplanes, but she can cut boxes!

i'm not great with trainings. i enjoyed last week because it was valuable and new...but i did not enjoy today's training. i guess i don't enjoy ice-breaker games. i found it hard to get excited about making up a a superhero character for myself.
cutting cardboard so that children everywhere can start thinking outside of the box (little do they know that i recycle those boxes to make ramps and other small furniture).
we were supposed to strike a pose for our super hero, and my first idea was to get my knife out of my pack, but i had to go for option 2 because i didn't want to scare anyone. i cannot wait to get tomorrow over with so that thursday can be here! that's when we get to go to our summer campus and 'set-up-shop.' i am beyond ready to get things out of my car and ready in my room!  it looks like i am a traveling teacher and i have classes out of my car...kinda' like Jesus teaching from the boat...only i'm pretty sure he didn't tell his crowd to use their strategies.

i just finished a model of a mobile to show my co-4th grade summer school teachers-everything is project based, and this is a simple, fun inexpensive way to put together information and it just looks so cool!


just a side thought: i'm so ready for casey anthony to be out of the news..but i'm taking mental notes because i'm sure it will be in some trivial pursuit game someday. they're giving her almost as much coverage as oj simpson had.

strike a super-hero pose!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment