Monday, June 27, 2011

1/2 pill, whole m&m and steer clear of pat

apparently i'm a lightweight when it comes to meds...i took 1 hydrocodone tablet this morning and it pretty much wiped.me.out. 1/2 pill from now on. half pill.

i'm going to have to make this short, because when i said something out loud that involved the word 'walk', bruno stood up and said, "let's go!" it's been so hot we haven't gotten out much in the last couple of days. poor boys.

like i said before, today i was wiped out-we slept a lot and i was finally able to get up and off to the store. i had to purchase some ziploc baggies-the ones that i can vacuum seal (i found them! they're cheaper than the food saver ones, but i can still use my machine to seal them) we'll see how they work! if they work, i'll be getting more!

and once i got home, i pulled out the m&m's to add to my trail mix, and chaco asked if he could help with that part.
please, mama, i'll do a good job-promise!


then i noticed that fewer and fewer m&m's were getting into the baggies....
but we finally finished and i separated out my baggies for snacks at school. yes, i did say school-tomorrow and wednesday are training days. yuck. i just hope i don't have any run-ins this year with pat, the dallas school police-person. last year i'm pretty sure i stuck my foot in my mouth (maybe up to my knee) but if she didn't want to be called sir, she shouldn't have a butch crew cut and wear a man's watch.

i love getting letters in response to mine from congressmen! it makes me feel like i'm doing my part in society.
i am against cap and trade in case you're curious. it's the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard of and in my opinion it is anti-AMERICAN.
alright then, time to take the dogs for a quick walk!

praying for no run-ins with pat!!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment