Saturday, March 16, 2013

done! but i'm not holding my breath (i don't like that light-headed feeling).

this morning started with my online assessment for the teaching trust...it lasted longer than i thought it would, so my whole day pretty much revolved around this group interview. i can't really talk about it, but one of the gals in my ed policy class was there and also one of my principal's former teachers. it was a good group...i felt kinda like this:
i'm the 'good luch pig'...
just kidding, and regardless, this type of interview-intense as it is, is a good exercise for me. challenging and out of my comfort zone.

the worst part of the whole day is that i didn't get home until about 6:20, so i missed out on one of the most beautiful days! but then, they also gave up their day, and i am thankful for that.

and in about a month or so, i will either be celebrating the fact that i got into the program, OR the fact that i will still have some free time in my life. it's a waiting game again.

bruno and chaco have absolutely no concept of what i did today, and when i tried to explain it to them, bruno was like, "yea." (zero enthusiasm) and chaco shifted his head and said, "did you bring treats? if not, i'm not really all that interested." i need to work with them on their self-centeredness.

i need to go back and look at my lesson plans for this week (i wrote them so long ago, i can barely recall them!) i need to see what type of prep i need to do before school on monday! i also need to go to the grocery store...i feel like old mother hubbard!

i also just received my rei event calendar, i need to start going to these things cycling, kayak, mountaineering, hiking...all the good stuff! i MUST get my bike tuned up! it's been way too long. goals...i probably need to try to get this done within the next two weeks.

nothing else has even happened today...it's been all about the assessment center.

and i'm beat!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment