Monday, September 12, 2011

infants shouldn't play guitar...no baby shredding

today i had to go out and get a shredder (no, as a matter of fact i did not go out and get a man who plays a mean guitar...i got a paper shredder). interestingly enough, there are certain things one is not supposed to shred.
no baby shredding.
but it sure beats tearing bits and pieces of account numbers and throwing them in different trash cans around the place trying to be super safe!

today i came by one more thing i'm going to miss-i don't know if we're going to get halloween cups with cutie mice this year!
he's rubbery and stretchy-a fixture in my classroom (if you can find him)...
and after naming my car UTILA, i decided mentioned the cays as one of my favorite places when talking to my kids about using favorite places to think of ideas for writing and i talked about utila, so i am taking a couple of pictures to show them since i showed them how i was using specific events from my visits out there. here are pictures of the cays of utila, my car's namesake..

yes, for me this is paradise! (my happy place!)
well, today was just another day of teaching and learning. 


do what ya gotta do-if that means naming everything you own after your happy place, then so be it! just refrain from shredding infants and their toys.
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment