Monday, April 23, 2012

ever been mooned by a tree?

this morning i woke up and took a shower-anyone else ever get overheated when you step out of the shower and get a little light-headed? well, i did this morning and i had to lay down on the bathroom floor for a minute, and bruno came over and licked my face, said, "get up!" and trotted off. so i did.

the day kinda' went by in a blur, then i had my appointment with dr. frank. they think i might have a back problem...just kidding, they know that much! they actually sent me to get an mri today to see what was happening with the nerves and the spine.
i love reading posters in doctors' offices when it takes them forever to come chat.
 they scheduled my mri for 5pm, and i got there at 4.45, yet i didn't get in for the scan until 6.15. what in the world? and they made film copies for me, so i can take them in with me to the follow-up.

so of course i opened them up and pretended that i was the radiologist giving the prognosis!
and i got a prescription of some type of steroid to reduce swelling and see if it'll get me feeling better.

i took the boys for a walk yesterday and as we got closer to this tree, i had to cover their eyes and divert their attention because this tree was mooning us! rude, perverted tree!
if that happens again, i might have to bring it to my apt. manager's attention!
and on another note, if you're having nanny problems, stop by cabell, because apparently she frequents our staff restroom!
just a spoon full of sugar...

well, i need to get to bed so that i can administer the staar test again. woo. hoo. on the bright side, at least it's easier for me to stand than to sit!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment