Saturday, September 8, 2012

meet my expectations! they may be high, but they'll make you better!

well, maybe it was too much to expect all of my kids to be able to finish a project in a week (even with time in class for computer research and time to create a plan and pull together a presentation). welcome to 4th grade little ones, welcome to the 2nd week of 4th grade, i have high expectations....don't let me down-not an option.

so, inspired by another teacher at my school, i am excited to be keeping track of my time card each week (clock in/clock out) to show the hours worked every day. a measure of "really? do-we-need-t-o-have-this-conversation?" so today i will have a total of 10 hours..and i left earlier than normal. hmm. dear district, i just want you to know that even after i put in the extra time here, i go home and put in even more time.

i did have a favorable moment today at school-my smart board is now hooked up and my airliner is ready to go-time to get into some technology love! the kids will be happy.

my friends are all having babies! amy sent out the cutest little shower invite-love!
i'll have to remember this for the next time i have a baby...hmm. never(for now)
i think i included a similar picture in an older post when i was at mom and dad's-i just wanted to add this one b/c it makes me laugh when he sprawls out like this whenever the moment arises.
he makes me laugh!
oh tomorrow, please drift by like a dream-i already need another weekend!
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment